Just patented March 2016 pat #9,284,778 B2
Ladder LACKEY- best safety/convenient ladder improvement EVER!
LACKEY helps prevent/reduce the FIVE most dangerous ladder situations:
• ladder falling sideways from painter leaning sideways;
• user leaning backwards, to paint back from the wall
• ladder not being at proper 4 to 1 lean;
• moving ladder and climbing up and down ladder.*
• user not making 3 points of support on ladder at all times
(lackey provides -5- points: both feet, both knees, and the extra hand not painting doesn't have to hold the paint.
*(reduces times user must move and/or climb up and down the ladder by allowing painting of wide areas at a time, and by supporting many supplies laddertop)
Real Lackey users. Placing Lacky on window is not recommended.
Easy on. Secure w/ pockets for straight ladder ends. Supports wide, tall area against siding.
Patented March 15, 2016 by Jean Rittmann
Won't mar siding. Can paint wide sideways, so fewer ladder moves. Paints near house corners, where standoffs can't get close.
Multiple supplies can be on Lackey, so several colors of paint can be applied without climbing up & down ladder.
Full side-to-side painting reduces the amount of times a ladder has to be moved.
Standoffs have no place for supplies. (If supplies are hung on the side of a ladder, it unbalances the ladder.)
So LACKEY helps prevent/reduce the FOUR most dangerous ladder situations:
* ladder falling sideways from painter leaning sideways;
* ladder not being at proper 4 to 1 lean;
* moving ladder and
climbing up and down ladder.
(reduces times user must move and/or climb up and down the ladder
by allowing painting of wide areas at a time, and by holding many supplies laddertop)